- Utility Trailers
Need the type of trailer the pros use? Step up to the CornPro UTL. Made with the same 24” on center cross-members rolling on the same high-quality torsion axles and radial tires, the UTL adds 3-inches of fender-to-fender space with four optional lengths. Solid, kiln-dried flooring and a tread plate ramps make this trailer ready to haul your largest lawn equipment.
- 3”x 5”x 1/4” main frame
- 24” on center cross-members
- 3” channel A-frame tongue
- Ramp storage behind fenders
- Dexter Torflex torsion axles
- Chain basket
- Bead-blasted pre-paint
- PPG epoxy primer and urethane paint
- 5K axles (must add tube-rail or solid-side package)
- Tube-rail package (standard with full/split gates)
- Solid-side package (standard with full/split gates)
- Side load gate
- Full/split gates
- Ladder ramps
- Spare tire/wheel
- Blackwood lumber
*Curb weight is based on a standard model unit with no options.
**Payload is calculated on 10% transfer weight on bumper hitch when weight is distributed evenly.
*some pictures still show the last generation of logos and graphics, only the "new" logos/graphics are available