POWER I-SERIES Flatbed Trailers
When the loads get bigger, CornPro stays strong. And when you’ve got a lot to haul, you want to make it as easy as possible...so hook up one of our 10” I-beam built flatbeds, and get to haulin’. The heavy-duty 4”-square jack and 2 5/16” coupler keeps everything in place. The multitude of tilt, hydraulic and length options means you pick a trailer that fits your load.
- 10” I-beam frames
- 102” width
- 2” x ⅜” rub rail
- Dexter spring axles
- All-axle electric brakes
- Rubber-mounted LED lighting
- Lockable toolbox
- Treated and kiln-dried pine decking
- Bead-blasted pre-paint
- PPG epoxy primer and urethane paint
- Bumper model
- Expanded metal in Gooseneck
- 16” on center cross-members (standard on 10K axle models)
- Additional 2-speed jack, with or without drop legs
- Additional 1-speed jack
- Electric/hydraulic brakes
- Spare tire/wheel
- Wireless remote control (power tilt only)
- Extra D-rings
- Blackwood lumber (full trailer, tread space or dovetail)
*Curb weight is based on a standard model unit with no options.
**Payload is calculated on 10% transfer weight on bumper hitch when weight is distributed evenly.