UTHT (Split-Deck Tilt) Utility Trailers
When you need easy loading and uploading, you need a heavy tilt. CornPro’s UTHT comes standard with stationary/tilt on a 6” channel frame and 24” centers. When you consider the 2 5/16” heavy duty coupler, Bulldog 4-square jack and 11-gauge diamond plate fenders, you’ve got an easy-loading, tough-hauling machine.
- 6” structural channel frame
- 24” on center cross-members
- 81” width (between fenders)
- 11-gauge diamond plate fenders
- 2” x ⅜” rub rail
- Lockable toolbox
- All-axle electric brakes
- Rubber-mounted LED lighting
- Treated, kiln-dried pine decking
- Bead-blasted pre-paint
- PPG epoxy primer and urethane paint
- Pintle ring in lieu of coupler
- 7K axles, with 8” structural channel, 16” on center cross-members
- 8K axles, with 8” frame, 16” centers, 1.7” H-rated tires (add secondary top frame to maintain 81” deck width)
- Spare tire/wheel
- Blackwood lumber
*Curb weight is based on a standard model unit with no options.
**Payload is calculated on 10% transfer weight on bumper hitch when weight is distributed evenly.