You’ve got some big stuff to haul? CornPro’s got you covered. Our heaviest duty utility series, the UTH, is built with all the tough you need — even for your biggest loads. Strength comes standard isn’t just a bumper sticker to us, it’s how this bad boy is built.
Heavy duty 6” channel mainframe (8" channel mainframe with 7K or 8K axles) with 8” channel bulkheads and tubing frame at the height of the Bulldog, 10K lb., 4”-square jack shows you we’ve put in the best to haul your heaviest.
- 6” channel mainframe
- Spring assist ramps
- Underneath or vertical ramp storage
- 81” width (between fenders)
- 2” x ⅜” rub rail
- Dexter Torflex torsion axles
- All-axle electric brakes
- Rubber-mounted LED lighting
- Silicone-filled electrical connectors
- Breakaway kit with 12-volt battery
- Chain basket
- Spare tire bracket
- 2 D-rings, front of deck
- Treated and kiln-dried pine decking
- Bead-blasted pre-paint
- PPG epoxy primer and urethane paint
- Gooseneck; choose between 7K or 8K axles (8” main x 16” centers)
- 24” dovetail
- Wood filled ramps
- Full/split gates
- 8K axles standard with 17.5 H-rated tires/wheels
- Pintle ring in lieu of 2 5/16” coupler
- Surge brakes
- Fork storage
- Steel floor
- Blackwood lumber
*Curb weight is based on a standard model unit with no options.
**Payload is calculated on 10% transfer weight on bumper hitch when weight is distributed evenly.